Развитие читательской грамотности на уроках английского языка
Автор публикации: Зухрабова Альбина Махмедбеговна
МБОУ «Родионово-Несветайская СОШ №7» Ростовской области
учитель английского языка
Цель-развитие функциональной читательской грамотности при работе над текстом.
-понимать прочитанный текст, его основную мысль;
– умение находить и извлекать необходимую информацию;
– научиться: понимать; анализировать; сравнивать; видоизменять; генерировать текст.
Данный текст предназначен для 8 класса.
Инструкции к выполнению заданий
1.По заголовку текста обучающимся предлагается предположить содержание. Такой прием помогает развивать логическое мышление, догадку, внимание и быстро настраивает на работу. Учитель принимает ответы учащихся, не озвучивая правильный ответ. После ознакомления с текстом идет самопроверка.
2.Ответить на вопросы к тексту, это поможет обучающимся внимательнее работать с текстом.
- Работа в парах. Составить вопросы к тексту, типы вопросов перечислены в задании.
- Перевести предложения в английского на русский.
- Найти антонимы в тексте к предложенным словам.
- Look at the title of the text and guess what it is about. Read the text.
THE STORY OF MY TROUBLES
From my childhood I was an easily taught and obedient boy. My kindness was so noticeable that my friends made fun of me. I was especially fond of animals and had a great number of pets. With these I spent most of my time, and never was so happy as when feeding and playing with them. My character did not change much when I grew up.
I married early, and was happy to find in my wife a character very much like my own. Seeing my love for pets she never lost a chance of getting the most pleasant animals. We had birds, gold-fish, a fine dog, rabbits, a small monkey, and a cat.
This cat was a remarkably large and beautiful animal, quite black and surprisingly clever. In speaking of his cleverness, my wife, who was a superstitious woman, often mentioned the old popular belief, which considered all black cats to be in disguise.
Pluto- this was the cat’s name-was my favourite pet and playmate. I alone fed him, and he followed me everywhere about the house. It was even with difficulty that I could prevent him following me through the streets.
Our friendship lasted for several years, during which my character (I blush to confess it) had changed for the worse. I became day by day more moody and irritable. It often happened that I hurt the feelings of others; I suffered myself as I was rude to my wife. At last I even hit her.
My pets, of course, could feel the change in my character. In fact, I began to treat them cruelly. As for Pluto, I held back from cruelty as I did treat cruelly the rabbits, the monkey, or even the dog when they came in my way. But my illness took hold of me- for what other illness is like alcohol!- and at last even Pluto ,who was now becoming old, even Pluto began to feel the effects of my temper.
- 2. Answer the questions:
- What kind of pets do they have?
- What was the cat’s name?
- What illness had the author?
- Was he a kind man?
- How long did their friendship last?
- Work in pairs. Ask each other questions.
- “tag” question
- 4. Translate:
- I married early, and was happy to find in my wife a character very much like my own.
- Our friendship lasted for several years, during which my character (I blush to confess it) had changed for the worse.
- In speaking of his cleverness, my wife, who was a superstitious woman, often mentioned the old popular belief, which considered all black cats to be in disguise.
- Name antonyms:
Happy, beautiful, kind, black, begin.